Saturday 7 February 2015

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Oh wow I can finally reveal the big news I recieved while we were away on holidays last month!! This one particular morning I was just briefly checking my messages and there was a message there that just lit my eyes up with so many emotions... excitement, shock, panic, honour did I mention excitement! I was asked to be a  Guest Designer on Art By MiRan Showcase Blog!!!!!  The theme for February is CAS (Clean and Simple) so I hope you like what I have created for this occasion!




Here I coloured ABM's "Valentine" digital image (which is available now in Mi Ran's store ) with my copic markers and also added in a little of glitter! There is lots of red, being for valentines and of course I love purple with red!

So stay tuned, I have another GDT spot later this month and it will be featuring another gorgeous ABM image! Can you guess which one I will pick out next?? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment